Yoni Steaming Organic Cure For Every Virginal Infection And Infertility
What is vaginal/Yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is a practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina. Respected by healers around the globe, yoni steaming is an opportunity to reconnect with your body and utilize the wisdom of plant medicine to heal your cycle.
What Yoni Steaming Can Make For You
For centuries, ladies have shared this information among each other, rousing each other to interface with, adoration and mend our bodies. Today, incalculable ladies are rediscovering the training, alongside its huge and fluctuated benefits.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Yoni steams have been found by ladies from the beginning of time to:
- Altogether diminish torment, swelling and fatigue related with feminine cycle.
- Diminishing menstrual stream just as lessen dim purple or darker blood at the beginning or end of menses.
- Direct unpredictable or missing menstrual cycles.
- Increment fruitfulness, particularly when joined with ATMAT
- Speed recuperating and tone the regenerative framework after birth.
- Decrease uterine fibroids, ovarian pimples, uterine shortcoming, uterine prolapse and endometriosis.
- Help with the fix of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-segment scar.
- Help with the mending of hemorrhoids.
- Alleviate constant vaginal/yeast diseases, and attempts to keep up solid smell.
- Straightforwardness manifestations of menopause including dryness or agony during intercourse.
- Detoxify the belly and expel poisons from the body.
- Discharge put away feelings and tap into the vitality that is our inventive potential.
How To Perform A Yoni Steaming
TOP 7 REASONS YOU SHOULD STEAM YOUR YONI
A little louder for those in the back: the ancient practice of yoni steaming is being fervently revived by countless women today. But, you might still be wondering why exactly so many ladies are squatting over a pot of hot water and herbs. So let us explain. Here are just a few of the reasons why women are trying (and loving!) yoni steaming, and why you should too:
1. Yoni steaming feels GREAT to your lady parts.
If for no other reason, you should steam your vagina because it feels great. The gentle warmth and moisture of a yoni steam increase circulation (blood flow) to the exterior of your vagina (aka. your vulva). As it turns out, this is the same thing that happens when you are aroused. The result? Steaming your vagina feels delightful….and there is truly nothing wrong with that. As women living in the modern world, we are invited to step into and embrace our sensuality, pleasure and enjoyment of our beautiful bodies.
2. Yoni steaming has been known to reduce or eliminate menstrual cramps.
Many women today confirm what has been known by our foremothers for centuries: that regular yoni steaming can reduce, if not eliminate, menstrual cramps, and everything that comes along with them (think bloating and fatigue…yuck!). The herbal medicine helps to clear the congestion and build-up in your uterus that cause these normal, yet unnecessary, side effects of menstruation, thus making your monthly cycle more pleasant than ever.
3. Yoni steaming is a chance to reconnect with your goddess self.
As a woman, your creative center is in your yoni — your vagina and womb — and it is a powerful force in the world. A symbol of the Hindu Divine Mother, the yoni is revered in ancient Indian cultures as undeniably sacred. Yet most of us are disconnected with this powerful place in our bodies. Yoni steaming reconnects you with the goddess within you, which enlivens your wellness, inspires your purpose and cultivates your capacity for success. It is, after all, the origin of life — the place from which we birth not only babies, but ideas, visions and businesses. Your yoni is central to your energetic, emotional, sexual and intellectual wellbeing, and yoni steaming is a beautiful way to honor and celebrate this sacred part of your body.
4. Yoni steaming can actually detoxify your body.
When you think “detoxification”, you might think about the steam room at your local spa. That’s because it’s a well-known fact that steam can help draw toxins and impurities out of your skin via your sweat. Yoni steams utilize hydration and healing botanicals to increase circulation, open pores, thin mucus, dislodge stuck tissues, and release of toxins in all their forms. The gentle heat of the steam causes physical toxins to be released from cells into the lymphatic fluid, which is expelled from the body as sweat. When you expose your lady parts to gentle steam, you’re actually able to entice toxins out of your vagina, uterus and ovaries via the increased blood flow and opening of pores in the region.
5. Yoni steaming is a great way to relax and unwind.
Not only does yoni steaming invite your body to release physical toxins, it encourages your mind and body to release emotional toxins too. And as a woman, you store emotional toxins – like stress, sadness and trauma – in your womb. Painful memories, emotional scars and self-doubts persist in our bodies as emotional toxins. Being the miraculous vehicle for life that it is, the human body stores these emotional toxins in energetic centers that can be found within your physical body. There, they create blockages that stifle success, hinder our creativity, drive and intuition, and even contribute to disease. Yoni steaming comforts and relaxes the mind and body, reducing anxiety and inviting in an enhanced sense of wellbeing. It also releases any stored emotions and soothes your nervous system… leaving you relaxed, de-stressed and generally happier.
6. Yoni steaming can help regulate an irregular cycle.
Many women experience an erratic cycle and an unpredictable flow, making their monthly moon time less than enjoyable. Fortunately, yoni steaming is a simple home treatment that is known to help reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation, regulate irregular or absent cycles, increase fertility and speed healing in the postpartum period. It is also known to treat aspects of abnormal uterine pathology such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse and endometriosis. Women who practice yoni steaming find that the practice can help get their cycles are back on track within a couple of months. Regulated periods are often shorter, and lighter. Thank goodness!
7. Because eons of women’s wisdom probably isn’t wrong.
Yoni steaming is a tried and true remedy that has been passed down for generations among women. Why? Because it works, and women’s lived wisdom is as legitimate as any scientific study will ever be. Yoni steams have been used throughout history to support women’s reproductive health, and are still commonly used by women in Bhutanese, Indonesian, Indian and Mayan cultures, among others. Particularly in Mayan and Korean culture, the practice is still revered as an integral part of women’s health today. Dr. Rosita Arvigo, ND is a naprapathic doctor and teacher of Maya medicine who lived and studied with Mayan healers in Belize for nearly 30 years. During her time working with local healers, she gained an intimate understanding of the long history and amazing benefits of vaginal steaming, locally referred to as a “bajo.” She later incorporated vaginal steaming into her Arvigo Techniques of Mayan Abdominal Therapy philosophy, and many credit Dr. Arvigo for bringing this ancient women’s health practice to the United States.
8. Celebs are into it, which is fun.
In 2015, everyone’s favorite crunchy celebrity, Gwyneth Paltrow touted the benefits of yoni steaming on her lifestyle blog called goop. She shared that the experience – which she calls v-steaming – was an “energetic release” and suggested that everyone try it! Since then, yoni steaming has been raved about by Khloe Kardashian, Chrissy Teigan, Cosmopolitan Magazine, and many more.
So, do yourself a favor: Gather your yoni steaming herbs and set aside some time to steam your vagina. Trust us, you won’t regret it. At the very least, you’ll have enjoyed a blissful self-indulgence, and you’ll have a story to share.
Ingredient for yoni steaming
- Step 1: Bring your herbs and water to boil. Simmer on the stove for 10-15min. This will bring out more of the essential oils in the plants. Be careful when you sit to not burn the sensitive tissues of your vulva! You will probably need to let it steam off for a few
moments before you can sit over it.
- Step 2: Enjoy your steam for about 20 minutes. If you are able to, the ideal position is to squat. This brings the most open position to the pelvis, but may not be available for everyone or comfortable for long periods of time. You can also switch between squatting and kneeling while bending over with your elbows on the floor. Get creative here. There are also vaginal steam stools and chairs available to buy.
Make sure you wear socks and wrap the blankets closely around you and the pot, so all the heat stays inside.